We have been keeping lists of of our favorite brands and products we carry for the past few months. It seemed much more fitting to create a list of things we found that are informative, fun and get you thinking less about the outside world.
- The DIA is sharing everything from virtual field trips to inside looks at entertaining initiatives!
- The Michigan Science Center is doing live science classes on weekdays at 2:30 pm!
- Publishing House Phaidon has created this list of free activities inspired by their bestsellers: Can I Eat That?, Lenny the Lobster, Book of Bones, Book of Flight, The Silver Spoon, Are You a Monkey?, Pancakes, Hug This Book, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie.
- If you want to sweat check out a class at The Detroit Body Garage.
- If yoga is more your speed, Citizen Yoga is offering classes as well as short activities to give you a break from the screens and media.
- We've been loving poetry readings from local indie publishing house Ditto Ditto.
- For a fun night in check out Interlochen's Virtual Coffee House on April 11th!
We hope you use and enjoy these resources. Feel free to share anything you have been doing! We'll post it on our story to share with our community.